- Till 2010, Co-inpetto b.v. was a recruitment cabinet for IT professionals and business consultants. For ‘my data’ innovation purposes, personal data are shared with Strand Associates in 2011. We shared personal data of IT professionals and business consultants for recruitment with Strand Associates in 2011 – Read the privacy statement of Strand Associates.
- Co-Inpetto b.v. changed its name to LieveVereycken.Co b.v. in 2023. LieveVereycken.co owns the websites www.co-inpetto.design, www.co-inpetto.farm and www.lievevereycken.co.
- If you use our contact form of the website, you transfer your name and mail address. We use these details to get in contact with you.
4. People who wants to get delivered the blog by mail (= subscribers), share their e-mail address. The name of the blog is since July 2018 Tuesday Post.
5. E-mail addresses are stored in www.mailerlite.com.
6. On every Tuesday Post there is a link where subscribers can unsubscribe. When someone unsubscribes we delete the e-mail address in our systems.
7. We will share value propositions for segments of (potential) co-designers. We will ask for consent if we will start data to segment (potential) designers for sharing relevant information.
8. We comply to EU GDPR and invite you to contact us if you want to enforce your rights following the EU GDPR.
0032 472 29 15 34